“There is nothing better than working with a brand that really wants to satisfy my fans, who know that I always offer the best for them.The next fragrance is by far my favorite, I’m very happy,” says Nicki Minaj in a statement.
Minaj has experience in the perfume industry thanks to previous collaborations with Elizabeth Arden. The artist already has in his catalog the very floral “Pink Friday”, the very fruity “The Pinkprint” and the audacious “Minajesty”. The star is very interested in the cosmetics industry lately. She notably marketed two lipsticks with the giant MAC in September.
A further sign that celebrity fragrances are experiencing renewed interest. Ariana Grande made the headlines thanks to a successful partnership with Luxe Brands. Fragrance sales generated $ 150 million in two years. Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton also continue to push the boundaries in this area.
- Scandal à Paris by Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Girls Can Say Anything by Zadig & Voltaire
- Aura Mugler Eau de Parfum Sensuelle 2019
- Giorgio Armani Light di Gioia
- Light Blue Sun by Dolce & Gabbana 2019
- Guerlain’s new L’Homme Idéal Cool perfume
- New Azzaro Wanted Girl Eau de parfum
- Trésor en Or Eau de Parfum Edition Limitée 2019 by Lancôme