“There is nothing better than working with a brand that really wants to satisfy my fans, who know that I always offer the best for them.The next fragrance is by far my favorite, I’m very happy,” says Nicki Minaj in a statement.
Minaj has experience in the perfume industry thanks to previous collaborations with Elizabeth Arden. The artist already has in his catalog the very floral “Pink Friday”, the very fruity “The Pinkprint” and the audacious “Minajesty”. The star is very interested in the cosmetics industry lately. She notably marketed two lipsticks with the giant MAC in September.
A further sign that celebrity fragrances are experiencing renewed interest. Ariana Grande made the headlines thanks to a successful partnership with Luxe Brands. Fragrance sales generated $ 150 million in two years. Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton also continue to push the boundaries in this area.
- Pure XS Night by Paco Rabanne
- New L’Eau d’Issey Pure Pétale de Nectar Issey Miyaké
- Boucheron Fleurs Eau de Parfum
- Black Opium Intense by Yves Saint Laurent
- New flowery Coach Floral Blush
- Candy Night – the sensual and gourmand breath of Prada
- Nina Ricci Les Sorbets collection – Nina, Luna & Bella
- New fragrance Flowerbomb Midnight Viktor & Rolf